Paris Saint-Germain Academy
English, soccer camps, soccer schools
The Paris Saint-Germain Academy England is committed to providing high class soccer coaching sessions. Our sessions are available for children from all over the world who want a fantastic soccer experience no matter what ability.
The programme is designed to give each player Paris Saint-Germain techniques, methods, mentality and overall philosophy of the infamous Parisian Club!
This is a pivotal movement for English and International soccer to ensure that we are developing players to reach their fullest potential technically and socially. Our aim is to ensure that all children develop, integrate and train like their Paris Saint-Germain idols but most importantly have an unforgettable soccer experience!
During a typical week, training will include:
- Ball Mastery, running with the ball & dribbling
- Passing/receiving and receiving to turn
- Shooting from short and long distance
- Aerial control, heading and goalkeeping
- Developing social/physical/technical/psychological awareness
- Understanding tactics, formations and styles of play
Where can I attend the Paris Saint-Germain Academy? in Barnard Castle School in Barnard Castle, Durham & Oakhill School in Whalley, Lancashire ?
The Paris Saint-Germain Academy course is offered at all 3 of our schools in 2016:
- Moira House in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Barnard Castle School in Barnard Castle, Durham
- Oakhill School in Whalley, Lancashire
For your Paris Saint-Germain Academy course please bring the following with you each day:
- Shin pads
- Football Boots
- Rain Coat
- Sun cream
Paris Saint-Germain Academy Residential Programme
The residential programme is for those who want to make the most of their summer and Paris Saint-Germain Academy experience. Students will attend the Academy and follow the Soccer Academy course Monday to Friday whilst following the social programme Sunday to Saturday each week.
In the evening they will join children from all over the world and take part in activities including sports tournaments, talent shows, discos and more!
Children will stay in shared bedrooms with other children from all over the world. There is a good choice of healthy and balanced meals served at mealtimes and snacks and refreshments are provided throughout the day.
Every Saturday (for stays of 2 weeks +) there will be a variety of sports and activities to choose from including more football…!
On Sundays all of the children attend a full day excursion to a local attraction.
- Full PSG Academy Kit
- Full PSG Training Programme
- PSG Trained Coaches
- PSG Academy England Certificate
- Full Board Residential & Day Camps
- English Lessons available
- International & UK Students
- Focus on developing technical, tactical and physical ability