Day student programme in Eastbourne
English lessons and activity programmes
for non-residential students
ACCORD ISS at Moira House does not only provide residential summer residential camps for children but can also welcome children as day students for English lessons and activities in its Day student programme in Eastbourne.
The non-residential options are great for children who are holidaying with family but want to improve their English on a high quality English course.
Day students can choose from the following options:
- Option 1: English Course only (15 hours per week)
- Option 2: English Course (15 hours per week) + lunch + afternoon activities
- Option 3: English Course (15 hours per week) + lunch + afternoon and evening activities + half-day trip
The standard English course includes 15 hours of English lessons a week with a maximum of 15 students per class. Students will take a written and oral English test upon arrival so teachers can place them in the correct class for their level.
Optional English lessons including an Intensive English programme and one-to-one tuition are also available for day students.
Activity Programme & Excursions
Students of the Day student programme in Eastbourne are welcome to enrol on the afternoon and evening activities programme. Many of our day students choose do this so they can continue practising their English and having fun with their new friends!
All optional activities are available to day students including the ACCORD ISS Dance Academy and Paris Saint-Germain Academy England.
- British Council accredited school
- ACCORD ISS Day student programme in Eastbourne
- 3 options to choose from
- Standard course includes 15 hours of English per week
- Afternoon and evening activity programmes available
- Paris Saint-Germain Academy England
- Extra tuition available: IEP and 1:1 Tuition
- Full day excursions available