ACCORD ISS Barnard Castle Summer language school
For Boys and Girls
8-17 years old
Location of Barnard Castle Summer Language school
Accord ISS Barnard Castle Summer language school is located in the North of England in a traditional market town in the region of County Durham. It’s very close to The Famous Lake District, the medieval city of York and the beautiful city of Durham which has been a setting in the Harry Potter films.
Accord ISS Barnard Castle Summer language school has first class facilities including extensive playing fields, tennis courts, sports hall, indoor heated swimming pool, a floodlit all weather sports pitch and a newly built fitness suite with a dance studio and more!
At the ACCORD ISS Barnard Castle Summer language school, we are able to offer 6 levels of English from complete beginner to proficiency. Students have 15 hours of English lessons per week in small classes of no more than 15 students per class.
Extra English tuition is also available with our Intensive English Programme and One-to-One lessons.
Activities and Excursions
At the ACCORD ISS Barnard Castle Summer language school, we provide a full activity and sports programme with a wide range of activities to choose from each afternoon, plus evening entertainment every day.
The Paris Saint-Germain Academy England is available at the ACCORD ISS Barnard Castle Summer language school.
Full day excursions take place every Wednesday and Sunday and there is a half day excursion every Friday afternoon.
At the ACCORD ISS Barnard Castle Summer Language school children stay in rooms with 2 to 5 beds per room and shared bathrooms.
ACCORD ISS staff sleep in the houses to provide 24hour supervision
A selection of hot and cold food is served at meal times which will always include a vegetarian option.
- ACCORD ISS Barnard Castle Summer Language School is located in the beautiful County Durham in the North of England
- Full -Board residential accommodation
- 2-5 beds per room
- Full activity and sports programme
- Paris Saint- Germain Academy England
- High quality English courses to British Council standards
- First class facilities including a brand new fitness suite with dance studio
- 3 full-day and 2 half-day excursions over a 2 weeks’ stay
- 24hour supervision by our own experienced and qualified staf