Tonbridge Summer School Location
Football and English in the heart of England!
The Paris Saint-Germain Academy England Tonbridge school sits on a campus of 150 acres which includes superb playing fields- ideal for football training!
Tonbridge is well located within the home county of Kent, surrounded by a ‘picture perfect’ landscape of countryside, hills and woodland. It is an idyllic location which gives an insight into Old England, with it’s connection to Jane Austin and an 11th Century Castle .
The school itself is centrally located in the bustling market town of Tonbridge. It is a large town with an abundance of shops and restaurants and a well connected railway station.
Tonbridge is only 30 miles from London and just 40 minutes by train.
Gatwick is the nearest airport – just 40 minutes away- and Heathrow is around an hour away from Tonbridge. We also collect students from Stansted Airport and from the Eurostar train stations of Ashford, Ebbsfleet and St Pancras.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy England Tonbridge Summer School location :
- Tonbridge summer school location: in the home county of Kent, with ‘picture perfect’ idyllic surroundings
- Centrally located in the bustling town of Tonbridge
- Set in 150 acres of school grounds including superb playing fields
- Gatwick and Heathrow airports are the closest
- Other airports nearby include Stansted
- Transfer service also available from Eurostar train stations (St Pancras, Ashford and Ebbsfleet)