St Lawrence College Summer School Location
Football and English by the seaside!
The Paris Saint-Germain Academy England St Lawrence College summer school is located within the picturesque seaside town of Ramsgate in Kent. It is situated on the southeastern corner of England in an area named the Isle of Thanet which is known for having several Blue Flag beaches- perfect for those long summer days!
The town itself has the only Royal Harbour in the country which was given this status by King George IV who was very fond of the town and its hospitality. The royal history is still very prominent in Ramsgate with its regency style architecture and pretty squares.
The school is a traditional English boarding school with a mix of 19th century buildings and modern architecture and facilities which sits in a spacious, safe 45 acre campus. It is only a short 10 minute walk into the town centre and about 20 minutes walking to the seaside.
The St Lawrence College summer school is very close to the historic cathedral city of Canterbury which is famous for Geoffrey Chaucer’s ‘The Canterbury Tales’. Nearby towns also include Whistable and Margate with some beautiful coastline to explore nearby too!
London is just over 1 hour away from Ramsgate by train.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy England St Lawrence College Summer School location :
- St Lawrence College summer school location: seaside, harbour town of Ramsgate, Kent.
- Blue Flag sandy beaches nearby
- Town centre and seaside 10 and 20 minute walk from school
- Traditional English boarding school with fantastic modern facilities
- Close to historic Canterbury
- Gatwick and Heathrow airports are the closest
- Eurostar stations Ebbsfleet and Ashford International are close by