ACCORD Eastbourne Summer School
For adults and young adults (17+)
The ACCORD Eastbourne Summer School takes place in the popular seaside resort of Eastbourne. Not only is it by the beach but Eastbourne is also surrounded by the South Downs countryside and the Seven Sisters chalk white cliffs. Local transport links also take you directly to Brighton and London.
The ACCORD Eastbourne Summer School offers 4 levels of English from intermediate to proficiency.
Students can choose which course they would like to follow from the following:
- Semi-Intensive English Course (15 hours per week)
- Intensive English Course (20 hours per week)
- Super-Intensive English Course (25 hours per week)
One-to-One tuition is also available.
Activities and Visits
There is a lot to see and do in Eastbourne and the surrounding area.
The friendly and knowledgeable staff of the ACCORD Eastbourne Summer School will be able to help you with planning visits and give advice on the best things to see and do.
There will be visits and full day excursions available to book when you arrive.
Accommodation / Welfare
Students attending the ACCORD Eastbourne Summer School can choose accommodation which suits them and their budget:
- Student houses
- Studios and apartments
- Guest houses
- ACCORD Summer School located in the seaside resort of Eastbourne
- Great location close to Brighton and London
- High quality English courses to British Council standards
- 15, 20 or 25 hours of English per week
- One-to-One tuition available
- Maximum 14 students per class
- 4 levels of English: intermediate to proficiency
- Various accommodation options to suit all budgets