At ACCORD ISS learning English is fun!
English courses on the Eastbourne Centre Programme are all taught to British Council standards. The summer programme offers students a variety of English courses to choose from giving them the flexibility and independence that adults wish for.
Students are placed into a class of 14 students maximum of different nationalities according to their level (intermediate to proficiency). Lessons cover all skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening with strong emphasis on developing spoken fluency and confidence within a friendly and supportive classroom atmosphere.
On the first day students will have a written and oral test to determine which class/level they should go into.
Eastbourne Centre Courses
Students can choose from the following courses:
- Semi-Intensive English Course (15 hours per week)
- Intensive English Course (20 hours per week)
- Super-Intensive English Course (25 hours per week)
- One-to-One lessons
- English courses to British Council standards
- 15, 20 or 25 hours of English per week
- One-to-One tuition available
- 4 levels of English: intermediate to proficiency
- 14 students maximum per class
- Focus on developing spoken fluency and confidence